Our branch lobbies reopened on Monday, June 15, allowing you to conduct your banking transactions in person without an appointment. When you do visit us, you’ll notice that we’ve made some changes to comply with CDC guidelines on physical distancing and hygiene procedures:
- A limited number of customers are allowed in the lobby at one time
- Face coverings are required to enter the branch
- You may be asked to temporarily remove your face covering for identification
- Plexiglass shields have been installed at each teller station and employees will be wearing face coverings
- Markings on the floor indicate proper distancing requirements between you and others in the lobby
- Hand sanitizer stations are available in the lobby for use upon entry and again after conducting your transaction
- Please do not bring any additional individuals with you into the lobby unless that person is required for your banking needs
We understand that some people are unable to wear face coverings due to health concerns. If you are unable to wear a face covering, we ask that you please continue using the drive-up to conduct your transactions.
We’re excited to be able to welcome you into our lobbies again, but we also want to keep everyone safe. Please take time to read the signs in the branch for your safety and the safety of other customers and our employees. Thank you!