When you’re buying a home, we know you will always want people who can advise you, not generic, one-size-fits-all solutions. People with integrity, from your corner of the world, making local decisions.
Looking To Buy A Home
Not only do we have extensive experience and technical expertise with a variety of home mortgages, we have the flexibility of a local community bank that big-box banks just can’t match. Experience true personalized service and retained servicing of your loan. And don’t forget — we make all decisions locally so approvals are quickly.Start Online Mortgage Application Checklist How Much Home Can I Buy
First Time Homebuyer
Our First Time Homebuyer Program can help you build equity faster and save your money with lower monthly loan costs than a Federal Housing Administration (FHA) loan! Put more of your monthly dollars towards paying down your mortgage so that your mortgage is paid off faster.
- 10% down payment and no Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI)
- Down payment can be a gift
- In-house servicing
- Experienced lenders to walk you through the process
Refinance Your Mortgage
Should you refinance your home?
Let us work with you to determine if now is the best time to refinance, and if so, what’s the best option for you.
If you answer “Yes” to any of the questions below, we recommend giving us a call.
- Is your current rate 0.50% or higher than our current rates?
- Do you need to lower your payment due to loss of income or retirement?
- Are you looking to shorten your current term due to an increase in your income or other factor?
- Are you looking to pay off your mortgage sooner so you can become debt-free?
- Do you currently have an adjustable-rate mortgage and would like to convert to a fixed loan rate?
Home ownership doesn't have to be out of reach.
Your home is one of the most important investments you will make. We do everything we can to provide you with the financing you need while making the process easy for you. Our knowledgeable lenders will work with you every step of the way.
- Down payment as low as 3%
- No monthly mortgage insurance premium
- Owner-occupied, purchase transaction
- Available for 1-2 unit homes
- Gifts and grants are allowed
- Homebuyer education is required
Consumer Loans & Credit Cards
Whether you need an auto loan, a personal loan, or a rewards credit card, we offer flexible financing options to fit your needs.
Overdrafts happen. We offer multiple options to ensure you always remain covered.
We know no two customers are the same. That’s why we created a suite of On Your Corner Checking accounts to match what’s most important to your life.